Convenor for ISO ISO/TMB/JTCG TF5 Integrated Use of Management System Standards Member TC 176/SC2/WG 26 ISO 10005 Guidelines for Quality Plans
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
Michael is currently working as Senior Advsior – Strategy, Stakeholder Engagement, Supply Chains and Systems at Goal Professional Services, a risk management consulting company with experience in the public and private sector in Australia and internationally.
As Australian Expert for the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), he is involved in the following ISO committees :
- ISO TC 176/WG 26 Taskforce 5 – Convener –“Integrated Use of Management System Standards” Handbook Revision
- ISO TC 176/SC2 Working Group 26 – Member – ISO 10005 Quality Plans Guidelines Revision
- Australian Industry Group ‘nominating organisation’ and Members’ delegate to Standards Australia for:
- QR-008 Quality Committee – Member – ISO 9000/9001:2015,ISO 9002, ISO 9004:2017
- QR-008 Quality Committee – Convener – HB-139 ‘A process approach for integrating management systems’
Michael holds a PhD candidate University of Wollongong, Dr JM Juran Medallist and Shilkin Prize recipient for services to Australian & International Quality Management. He is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and Certified Management Consultant and a Fellow of the Australian Organization for Quality (AOQ).
Will Speak About
ISO management systems - How to integrate different management systems?
Integrated Use of ISO Management Systems Standards (IUMSS)
- Plan, lead, and resource their Integrated Management System plan and transition for ISO and non-ISO MSS by the use of a multiple horizon implementation plan
- Support and evaluate their organization’s IMS performance across industry contexts,
- Continually Improve their IMS and reduce MSS conformance costs by over 30%,
- Build an integrated management system by the its business processes to suit the organizations context, their Lean/CI/Six Sigma process improvement programs and
- Utilise ISO 31000 and ISO 31010 RM Guidelines and Techniques to build Risk Based Thinking in the organization as it meets it risks and opportunities.