Terms & Conditions
Please read and accept the terms and conditions before you can proceed to the online registration
- Access to and attendance at the conference will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference. In the event of there being a limited
number of delegates, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in
- All early bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early bird time period. Failure to
pay the early bird fee by such date will be liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the Conference bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has
cleared and been identified in the Conference bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to registrations@G31000conference.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their
unique details (Name, Surname, registration number). Failure to do so could result in your
payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to the Organizer – G31000 Middle East
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates are covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced
must appear in the conference bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need
to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Conference.
- Online Registration will close on Sunday 24 September 2017. Registrations will be accepted on
site – credit card facilities will be available for payment purposes.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration
fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat. (
- Cancellations received before 10 August 2017 will receive a full refund, less a 10%
administration fee. (or the amount of the administration fee whichever is the greater amount).
Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 10 August 2017 and 10 September 2017 will receive a 50% refund.
Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 30% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 10 September 2017, and unpaid
registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the conference or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference and are subject to the approval of the
- Any registrations received after 10 September 2017 will not be entitled to any refund or credit,
and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Mode of payments
- The Event Organiser accepts multiple ways of payment such as bank transfer, checks, online
payment and cash
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD.
- The Conference website www.G31000conference.org will NOT deal or provide any services or
products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance
with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and
construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are
not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to
submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.